Effective Insights & Solutions to Enhance Success
Professional Development - Training – Facilitating - Consulting – Special Projects
Specializing in nonprofit organizations
Bob Reich, Executive Consultant
Cost effective and practical services and guidance looking at the entire organization as it applies to the specific project because everything within an organization is so inter-dependent.
Collaboratively assessing your needs, challenges, strengths and opportunities to work closely with staff, boards and volunteers
Envisioning and guiding your goals and objectives
Improving organizational effectiveness
Strengthening your operations with results oriented approaches.
Provide insights, guidance, trainings, support and solutions
Does your organization need:
- Board and/or staff training, development, roles and responsibilities and/or bringing everyone together on goals and priorities?
- Guidance with organizational management, programs and services, or organizational development?
- Assistance with nonprofit incorporation and 501(c)(3) applications?
- Guidance with creating or updating a strategic plan?
- Assistance and training with developing and writing of grant or fund raising plans and materials?
- Professional development workshops and seminars for staff/volunteers/board on nonprofit management, effective public speaking, outreach or other related topics?
- Updates of bylaws?
- Facilitation or conducting classes, workshops, trainings or as a panel member or guest speaker?
My background includes extensive professional experience on the staffs, boards or consulting with small to large non-profit, academic, community, and municipal organizations over the last several decades.
Complimentary evaluation of your needs as the first step to providing practical solutions for your organization
Contact me at 916-715-9371 or by e-mail at